Exhibitions are an important tool for:
- finding buyers;
- understanding trends;
- accessing international markets.
Why take part in the exhibition:
- find new clients and partners;
- increase sales and expand your customer base;
- showcase new products and technologies;
- strengthen existing business contacts;
- obtain exhaustive information about the market.
Becoming an exhibitor in 10 steps
- Fill and submit the application for participation.
- Discuss the location and space of your stand in the pavilion.
- Sign the contract of participation.
- Pay the down payment for space rental in the amount of 30% and 100% of the registration fee.
- Coordinate the construction of your stand.
- Pay 100% of additional equipment cost and 70% of space rental.
- Submit the information about your company for the official catalogue of the exhibition.
- Plan the efficient promotion of your business.
- Send invitations to your partners and clients to visit your stand.
- Schedule business meetings in the framework of the exhibition.